Are you a My Singing Monsters enthusiast looking to breed the elusive Strombonin? Look no further, because I have confirmed a working method that will help you achieve this rare creature on Cold Island.
What is Strombonin?
Strombonin is a rare creature in the world of My Singing Monsters. It is a hybrid monster that is a combination of Fire, Earth, and Plant elements. This unique creature can be challenging to breed, which makes it a prized possession for all the players who have successfully added it to their collection.
How to Breed Strombonin?
To breed Strombonin, you will need to follow a specific breeding combination. It may take several attempts to get the desired result, but with patience, persistence, and a little bit of luck, you can achieve it. Here is how you can breed Strombonin:
- Breed a Spunge and a Maw to get a Grumpyre.
- Breed a Dandidoo and a Bowgart to get a Clamble.
- Breed a Grumpyre and a Clamble to get a Bogart.
- Breed a Rare Bowgart and a Rare Spunge to get a Leviathan.
- Breed a Bogart and a Leviathan to get a Stromboloi.
- Breed a Stromboloi and a T-Rox to get a Strombonin.
It is essential to note that breeding is highly dependent on chance, and thus, it may take several attempts to get the desired result. However, research suggests that following the above combination will significantly increase your chances of breeding a Strombonin.
Tips to Increase Your Chances of Breeding Strombonin
While there is no sure-shot way of breeding Strombonin, following the below tips can increase your chances of success:
- Level up your monsters, as higher-level monsters have a higher success rate of breeding.
- Place decorative items near your breeding structure to increase your chances of success.
- Time your breeding attempts with the latest update or seasonal events.
- Participate in multiplayer events to earn rewards that can provide breeding boosts.
- Engage in daily login bonuses to increase your resources and purchase essential items for breeding.
- Try breeding during the specific time of day or night when the monsters are livelier.
Overall, Strombonin is an intriguing creature to breed in My Singing Monsters. It requires a specific combination of elements, but the reward is worthwhile. Remember to keep trying and follow the tips mentioned above to increase your chances of success. With a little bit of luck and persistence, you too can add the rare Strombonin to your collection. Happy breeding!